Monday, January 31, 2005

Poll Results

Okay, the poll for triggers has seen no activity for the last few days so I hearby declare the poll closed.

Here are the results with percentage - actual # of votes.

All 3 Versions: 41% - 12
Only Condensed: 23% - 7
Both Complete and Condensed: 17% - 5
Both SemiCondensed and Condensed: 13% - 4
Both Complete and SemiCondensed: 3% - 1
Only SemiCondensed: 3% - 1

Total Votes: 30

8 of those only want 1 trigger, the rest (22) want multiple triggers.

I am thinking of creating a simple !posted or !scanlist trigger that will send people a message about the 3 types of completes, like !projects works for projects.

Simply because our topic line is getting kind of crowded and folks won't be able to see them all if we add SemiCondensed to the top.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous download latest movies said...

QuietRiot :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download anime movie site in pure english, which is a first for me.

Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
Cheers

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous best movie download said...

Your blog reminds me of when I used to work very hard from 8 to 6 everyday and dated the girl from the office next door. I don't even know why, but it does. (Yeah, I am kinda crazy hehe)

Anyways, I should get back to working on my download free animation movie site, just letting you know that someone from Guatemala read your site. Good luck with it.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous second golf swing said...

I was out to play some golf but the repair crew has the course all banged up since the last couple of days, and I'm kinda taking a break from working on my perfect golf swing site. Well, at least I got to visit your blog QuietRiot (my blog's name is Wooden Tigger), and now you know that someone from Sweden visited your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home