Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Request for ACG Comics Lists

As some of you may have gathered from the posts to the group this week, we are making an attempt to get the ball rolling on the ACG Project. Only about 10% of the books from this often overlooked publisher have been scanned so far, so there is a considerable amount of work to be done.

We are looking for a list of your ACG comics that you are willing to scan for the project. Some of us are now breaking open our wallets to purchase ACGs on ebay, but obviously we want to maximize our effectiveness by purchasing the issues that are not in another scanner's collection.

I have the following unscanned ACGs:

Adventures into the Unknown: 135, 137, 139, 140, 143, 161, 164, 170
Forbidden Worlds: 97, 110, 117, 119
Unknown Worlds: 18, 20

Please mention your comics in the comments section.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Snard said...

No one is posting any comments! So I will. But sorry, I don't own any ACG comics. But the ones I've been downloading are interesting, so the next time I'm at the comic shop, I shall seek them out. Thanks BD, HP and others for your scanning efforts on this publisher.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Romantic Adventures #132

 

Post a Comment

<< Home